Tuesday, May 14, 2013

My Favorite Model


Recently I decided to make a new style slouchy beanie... it's open, airy and resembles a web. I have to say it looks great on the mannequin head, but it looks stellar on my niece Codie! 

She's always more than willing t be a model for me and my Etsy shop items, and today she rocked it. 

We always have a blast! Here is just one of the awesome pics from today.....



These are not listed in my shop yet as I have some shop rearranging to do, but hopefully they will be there soon. If you are interested in one, feel free to contact me here, my Etsy Shop, or my Powers Of Love Facebook Page


2 comments:

  1. This photo is awesome! Your niece makes a great model. Love the new beanie too. =0)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beanie. Your niece is adorable! I love the blue streaks in her hair.

    ReplyDelete