Monday, April 21, 2014

The PERFECT Spring & Summer Beanie

Are you looking for the perfect summer beanie? 

Want something cool, fun, and stylish?

Look no further.
 Here at Powers Of Love we've got you covered with our fun, stylish and affordable web beanies.

Here is just one of the beanies we have to offer in the Powers Of Love shop on Etsy, or in our Powers Of Love Storenvy shop
Feel free to browse the shops, and see if you can find your perfect summer accessory. 

As always, if you are interested in a web beanie in a certain color, please feel free to contact me through my shop or my Powers Of Love Facebook page and we can talk about a custom order. 

(Clicking pics will take you to Etsy Listing

Summer Web Beret/Beanie/Tam/Slouch Hat , Variegated Reds, Open, Cool


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous beanie!!
    I definitely need to get myself a new one!

    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Harlynn! They're fun to make and I love the look.
      Just followed your awesome blog and left you a comment as well. Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting. :)

      Delete
  2. LOVE these beanies. The colors in the one featured are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much 2justByou. It's one of my favorites. Kinda reminds me of 4th of July!

      Delete