Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Baby Booties for your Cutie Patooties

I am very excited to say that I will be adding hand crocheted baby booties to my Etsy shop. With a growing list of people around me having babies this coming summer and fall it seemed to be the logical choice. 

Tonight I added my first three pair. I have one pair of  traditional booties and 2 pair of Baby Boots which have a flat bottom and a higher top. They are all precious, and would make great shower gifts or a wonderful accessory for your little cutie patootie. Keep their tootsies warm in style. 

For more information on each pair of boot(ies) please click the picture to be taken to their page in my shop. 

Pink & Pearly Baby Boots Booties 6-12 months

Blue baby Boots 6-12 mo's

Soft Pink Baby Booties 0-3 months


No comments:

Post a Comment